EPISODE18 -Enhance Your Image with Auto Responders
12/17/2007 09:00 AM EST
Auto responders can enhance your image. Today we will look at two, one paid and one free.
The solution to e-mail marketing and the volume of e-mail it represents is simple: Auto Responders.
Turn-key email marketing services, gives you auto responders, conversion tracking from lead generation to sale
and top-notch email deliverability.
There are two types from the Monday Morning Marketeers point of view: paid and free, so let’s start with an auto responder that you can get for a minimum fee and move on to one that is free.
GetResponse is an easy, web-based email marketing software that delivers your campaigns, offers, newsletters, follow-ups and auto responder messages.
GetResponse provides you with:
• Unlimited email marketing campaigns, auto responders, follow-ups, lists and broadcasts.
• 150+ professionally designed HTML templates.
• Powerful, cost-effective newsletter hosting.
• Professional email deliverability.
• Click-through, sales and revenue tracking.
• Top-notch support and training.
You can try it risk free.
Use it to build your list by adding a simple web form to your website in just two minutes which will help you to boost traffic and get more customers.
Add a simple web-form to your website in 2 minutes to build your list, boost your traffic, and get more customers. This may honestly take a little more time for those of us who are not super techno savvy. But, you get my drift.
A good auto responder has newsletter hosting that features increased deliverability using html format.
You can track your results.
Track your email marketing clicks, visitors, open-rates, undeliverables, sales and sign-ups!
You can build traffic to your blog since Buzz comes and goes. Retain your traffic by automatic mailings to your visitors whenever you update your blog.
Get Response Pro is $17.95 at regular wait. I would watch for specials.
Please do a comparison chart for yourself. Don’t trust those on others web sites although you may find their competitive analysis charts very reliable. Before you choose your auto responder, you need to ask yourself several questions. Ask yourself at least these three questions.
1. Is it the best value for your money?
2. Will my data be safe? Will your data be safe, make sure it’s a company that has been around for awhile.
3. Will my emails get through to my potential customers instead of being blocked by anti-spam filters and real-time blacklists?
1. FreeAutobot is of course a free service that gives you unlimited follow up e-mails with no advertisements and it’s 100% free.
You can automatically decrease your sales time by auto response posting of follow up e-mails to all of your leads.
FreeAutobot automatically sends e-mails to everyone who requests further information from your e-mail marketing campaign, web site or banner-advertisement within seconds.
2. Then, FreeAutoBot sends a continuous series of follow-up e-mail's to each of these leads.
3. You have control of the template of the e-mail and the timing.
4. You start with 200 Follow-up Messages that can be sent out to each and every one of your leads. If you want more ... simply sign up for more, it’s free.
5. You can have more than one free Autobot account.
How does Autobot make money? By providing various tools and offers on the web site..FreeAutoBot is a program that operates 24/7 with no effort on your part. It provides Instant Response, HTML or Text Letters, operates 24/7 and gives YOU Total Control. But be prepared for hype on upgrades and additional tools. Just like a smorgasbord, remember some you want because you need them and some will just make you fat.
Any good auto responder will enhance your professional image and improve the odds that you will make a sale. It’s fully automatic and is a great time management tool. You can change your e-mail letters anytime and your prospects will get an instant response. The letters are in HTML which ensures deliverability.
The Monday Morning Marketeer is not endorsing either of these products but simply giving you information in hopes that you will investigate and begin to use some type of autoresponder yourself.
You may reach me, Joanne Quinn-Smith, the Marketeer for additional marketing advice at 412-628-5048
Here's wishing you easy, inexpensive marketing until next time.